The tuition for the 2013-14 school year is $36,470.
of the Sacred Heart High School offers several tuition payment plans.
Tuition deposit is due with the required Enrollment Contract. The
balance due may be paid in one of three payment plans outlined below.
Financial aid is available for families who qualify for assistance.
At this time, Schools of the Sacred Heart cannot accept credit card payment for tuition.
- One payment: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The balance of tuition is due July 1.
- Two payments: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The remaining tuition balance is payable in two installments with 60% due on July 1 and the remainder due December 1.
- Ten payments: Enrollment deposit is due in March. The remaining tuition balance is payable in ten monthly installments with the first payment due May 1. If you would like to sign up for our 10 payment program, please contact the Business Office at 415.292.3139 for details.
In fulfillment of our Sacred Heart mission, Convent High School seeks a student
body that represents varied economic backgrounds. This year, nearly 18% of our
operating budget is dedicated toward financial aid, providing the opportunity
for deserving candidates to attend our schools. Each year, financial aid applications are evaluated by a Financial Aid Committee and grants are awarded to students based upon their family's demonstrated financial need and the school's available funds. Merit-based awards are not available.
How to Apply for Financial Aid (2014-15 School Year)
- January 16, 2014 - deadline for the following REQUIRED information:
February 14, 2014 - deadline to submit (2013) W-2/1099; upload directly to the SSS website.
- Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) - submit the PFS online at http://sssbynais.org/parents. We recommend that you download a copy of the PFS Workbook and Instruction Booklet to help you complete the form. You may also contact School & Student Services (SSS) directly at 800-344-8328 with questions. Our school code is 2590. The fee to submit the PFS is $41.
In the case of divorced or separate parents, each parent is required to submit a PFS; please be careful
to use the same format of your student's name for each submission, so that the online record will be integrated with all information submitted.
- (2012) 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ - Upload tax returns with all pages and schedules directly to the SSS website. Please DO NOT mail them to the school.
- (2012) W-2/1099 - Upload W-2/1099 directly to the SSS website. Please DO NOT mail them to the school.
April 15, 2014 - deadline to submit (2013) 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ; upload tax returns with all pages and schedules directly to the SSS website.
Please note that 2013 tax returns and W-2(s) must be submitted by the deadlines to remain eligible for your financial aid award. If you have filed an extension for your tax return, please contact our Enrollment Management Director at email@example.com.